This Blog Has Been Moved To HANTUJAVASCRIPT.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home » , »

How To Speed Up Your System Computer Processing(Little)


Hi...i will teach you how to speep up your pc system process,
but just little.I learn this in internet and my pc work.....But I
not sure this work in your pc..I'm sorry if not work...if you not sure
please comment..
These are the steps to do it:-

first..you must open:-
i)start
ii)run



and you write "Regedit"


your pc will show you "Registry Editor"
select "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"

"Control Panal"








lastly  "Desktop"
select "MenuShowDelay"


change the value....From 400 to 0 or 1

that's ::finish:: you must turn off your pc


wait after >10 seconds

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<b></b> : Tebalkan huruf
<i></i> : Condongkan huruf
<a href="http://URL.anda,com">link</a> : letak link
&lt; : tanda [<]
&gt; : tanda [>]
&quot; : tanda ["]

Click Itu Sedekah...maka...CLICKlah!!!

Follow

donate me

My Ranking

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Fadhil | Bloggerized by Fadhil