Maggie goreng curry flavor
Materials (1 person)
• 1 egg
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 packet of curry flavor Maggie
• packet of curry flavor (flavoring who dlm Maggie)
• 3 ~ 4-piece rods bean dlm 3 ~ 4cm long.
• 1 / 2 tsp-chopped carrots lengthwise
• 1 cup water
• cooking oil
• for decoration:
• - green onions
• - fried onions
• - chili
1. Heat a little oil in a wok. Add eggs and stir-stir so let scrambled egg. Remove and set aside.
2. Tap-tap, and minced garlic. Heat a little oil in a wok. Saute garlic until fragrant .. or see the war.
3. Then add curry flavor with what has been mixed with a little water. Stir fry until fragrant smell out.
4. Put the vegetables. Stir, stir briefly and add the water. Let it boil.
5. Then add Maggie. Maggie broke into two parts for easy want mushy. Stir around and let all mushy Maggie. If the water at the dry, but Maggie is still hard, may add some more water.
6. Finally, add the scrambled egg today. Stir well.
7. Remove and decorate with decorative materials. Eat a hot-hot.